Luyag ipabalo sang Security and Exchange Commission-Bacolod Office nga operational na sila kag nagahatag sang nagkalain lain nga serbisyo kaangay sang
• Technical assistance and name verification for One Person Corporation (OPC) and Corporation with 2,3, or 4 Incorporators and the usual 5-15 Incorporators;
• Payment of annual fees for lending and financing companies registered in 2018 onwards;
*For lending and financing companies registered prior to 2018, they must secure clearance from SEC-Iloilo Extension Office for transfer of documents to SEC-Bacolod Extension Office.
• Facilitates registration for lending and financing companies;
• Acceptance of reportorial requirements mandated by law such as the General Information Sheet and Financial Statements;
• Issuance of Certified True Copies of Articles of Incorporation, By-laws, Certificate of Registration, other certifications and plain copies of other SEC related documents;
• Company Registration System (CRS) for new applicants;
• Conducts seminars/lectures on Anti-Investment Scam, pertinent Laws and Memorandum Circulars relevant to lending and financing companies and other related laws and updates issued by the Commission;
• Reviews requirements for Amendments of Articles of Incorporation
• Sells book-bound Stock and Transfer Books and Membership Book and other forms.
Ang ila opisina ang yara na hamtang sa Redkey Units 10 & 11 Corner Hernaes Street, Brgy. Taculing Bacolod City.